Lunch served from 1.15pm for a 2pm start for all training
Venue: Girdwood Community Hub, 10 Girdwood Avenue, Belfast, BT14 6EG
There is no OOH cover secured for this event so if you wish to attend your practice will have to arrange it’s own cover
- Update on teaching opportunities with medical students 2024-25 – NIGPCPA
- Abortion Services Update – Dr Sharon Porter, NHSCT
- Osteoporosis Update – Dr Brona Roberts, BHSCT
Admin Staff – In House
The Practice Manager Advisory Group (PMAG) will be sharing info on their Practice Management Handbook at this event and will have a stand available for those who want to come and say hello.
Please be advised of the following COVID policy ahead of the PBL:
- If attendees are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (COVID 19), please advise them they should not attend.
- We encourage the use of face coverings.
- Please maintain social distancing where possible.
- Please sanitise hands upon arrival.
- We have increased the circulation of fresh air throughout the building so it might be cooler than attendees may be used to. Attendees may wish to bring an extra layer, for additional personal comfort.
The event is kindly sponsored by GSK and Chiesi through the purchase of promotional exhibition stand space only. Sponsors have had no input to the agenda or speakers for this meeting.