Lunch served from 1.15pm for a 2pm start
Separate training is arranged for clinical staff and admin so please ensure you click the training you will be attending on the day and sign the correct register.
OOH cover: Full cover confirmed
Venue: Trinity Methodist Church, Ballymacoss Avenue, Lisburn, BT28 2GX
- SET Respiratory Service Update
- Therapeutic Update on Asthma and benefits of Feno
- Interstitial Lung Disease Update
- Lisburn Federation approach to Feno testing in Asthma
- Update on Teaching Opportunities with Medical Student 24-25
- Access to Healthcare – BSO
- New Patient Registration – BSO
This educational meeting is kindly supported by Chiesi and Astra Zeneca through the purchase of promotional exhibition stand space only. Sponsors have had no input to the agenda or speakers for this meeting.
Please be advised of the following COVID policy ahead of the PBL:
- If attendees are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (COVID 19), please advise them they should not attend.
- We encourage the use of face coverings.
- Please maintain social distancing where possible.
- Please sanitise hands upon arrival.
- We have increased the circulation of fresh air throughout the building so it might be cooler than attendees may be used to. Attendees may wish to bring an extra layer, for additional personal comfort.