Lunch served from 1.15pm for a 2pm start
Venue: Ballynahinch Baptist Church, 24 Lisburn Road, Ballynahinch, BT24 8BL
Please note training is being held simultaneously across different rooms therefore please ensure you register for and attend the correct training/sign the correct register on the day.
Out of Hours cover – Full Cover confirmed
Clinical Staff to include Gps, Pharmacists, ANPs
- Cancer Services and Red Flag Referrals
- Menopause and HRT
Nursing Staff/ HCA/ANPs
- Management and Investigations for Hypertension
- ECG Case Examples and when to worry
- Working in Teams – John Mackel, QUB
This educational meeting is kindly sponsored by GSK, Besins, Pfizer, Boehringher Ingelheim, Leo Pharma and Amenarini UK through the purchase of promotional exhibition stand space only. Sponsors have had no input into the agenda or speakers for this meeting.
Please be advised of the following COVID policy ahead of the PBL:
- If attendees are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (COVID 19), please advise them they should not attend.
- We encourage the use of face coverings.
- Please maintain social distancing where possible.
- Please sanitise hands upon arrival.
- We have increased the circulation of fresh air throughout the building so it might be cooler than attendees may be used to. Attendees may wish to bring an extra layer, for additional personal comfort.