Lunch served from 1.15pm for a 2pm start
Venue: Second Comber Presbyterian Church, 5 Killinchy Street, Comber, BT23 5AP
OOH – Full Cover Confirmed
- HAH (Hospital at Home) and Clinical Update – Drs Ushagowri Mavuri and Amanda Crawford, Consultant Geriatricians, SET
- Warrants under Mental Health Order/Mental Capacity Act
- Implementation of BMA Safe Working Guidance – Eastern LMC Rep
- Dealing with Violence/Aggression in practice – Val McGarrell, Prima Linea
The Practice Manager Advisory Group (PMAG) will also be sharing their Practice Management Handbook at this event and will have a stand available for those who want to come and say hello.
The AGMs for both Ards and North Down Federation will take place after the clinical training has ended and require the attendance of member directors and board members.
This educational meeting is kindly sponsored by GSK, Boehringer Ingelheim, Leo Pharma, Aspire Pharma, L’Oreal and Chiesi through the purchase of promotional exhibition stand space only. Sponsors have had no input to the agenda or speakers for this meeting.
Please be advised of the following COVID policy ahead of the PBL:
- If attendees are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (COVID 19), please advise them they should not attend.
- We encourage the use of face coverings.
- Please maintain social distancing where possible.
- Please sanitise hands upon arrival.
- We have increased the circulation of fresh air throughout the building so it might be cooler than attendees may be used to. Attendees may wish to bring an extra layer, for additional personal comfort.